Your company’s vision for growth may take you beyond domestic borders. And conducting business successfully in the global market can be complex. From international trade activities to
foreign exchange requirements you’ll need access to a comprehensive range of international banking solutions.
That is why Fox Chase Bank can provide you with global expertise, strategic advice as well as creative solutions to help your business take advantage of opportunities anywhere in the world.
Fox Chase Bank’s International Solutions include:
Global Trade Service Activities
- Letters of Credit
- Import – Secure your orders, minimize your risk and improve your cash flow with an import letter of credit, ensuring that your supplier meets required terms and conditions.
- Export – Provides a better method of guaranteeing payment from your buyers. Fox Chase Bank can verify the authenticity of the letter of credit, handle your documents and
work closely with you to clarify the letter of credit requirements in order to speed up the payment process.
- Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) – This instrument is a good substitute for cash payments and down payments on contracts. SBLC’s are often used to support foreign contract bids,
international contract performance and as down payment security.
- Banker's Acceptances – This negotiable instrument is drawn on or accepted by the bank to pay a specific obligation for a customer.
- Global Trade Excellence® - Provides easy online access to critical trade services information as well as trade service applications and reporting tools.
Trade Financing Solutions
- Working Capital Financing - Plus a variety of programs that may lower financing costs
International Foreign Exchange Services
- International Payments
- Foreign Exchange Risk Management and Hedging
- Global Order Book with 24 hour market coverage
- Foreign Currency Accounts
To speak with a specialist regarding International Services, please call 215-682-4155.